Saturday, December 31, 2005

Pretty Boy and Guilt Trips.

*blows off thick layer of dust* Wow, this blog sure went downhill fast. Was it ever on top of the hill to begin with? I'm pretty sure the answer is no. Hm. Does anyone read this anymore? Didn't think so. Skippy comments because I tell him to. Seriously, he is my comment slave. So onward we go.

Life is an extremely funny thing. Really, it is. Right now I have a sliced lip, the most miserably sore legs in the world, a baffled brain and the most disgusting looking hair you've ever seen, but I'm inexplicably happy. It makes NO SENSE. I think I'm probably the craziest person in the world simply because I know I should be meh or tired or upset or contemplative or something, but as much as I tell myself to feel that way, something isn't letting me. It's odd.

Today was neat, my cell phone rang at about 10:45 in the morning, so I woke up to talk to my friend Eddie for like 10 minutes (totally wishing I was still asleep after not coming home till 4) and went back to bed. Well, I thought I was going back to bed. At like 11 o'clock, my doorbells rings. Four times. I thought it was my brother's little dinky friends, but I opened my bedroom door and my old childhood friend, Ryan Onax, was standing there pulling my brother out of his bed. 'Twas much fun and cuteness. We played a bit of poker and then played 4 games of tackle football in this horridly frigid weather. It was my brother, John, Ryan, Anthony (one of the dinky friends), Jared Thomas, and moi, and it was so awesome. I haven't gotten that beat up and dirty in SO LONG! I scored the winning touchdown in the last game, I was very.... hm.... like this! ^_^. Yes, very much so.

Anyway, I'm tired as fudge and confused and desperately in need of sleep and Adoration! So what else is new? Adieu.

Alas, the blog is still at the bottom of the hill. In fact, I believe it's in a gaping chasm. Oh goodness.

2 Comments:

At January 02, 2006 4:07 PM, Blogger Andy said...

I'm sorry for the lack of comments master but I haven't exactly gotten online in a while. In fact, I slept all day and didn't do much of anything. I have finally come to realize this staying up all night and then sleeping all day is for the birds. Wait a minute, even the birds wake up when the sun comes up. Maybe it's for those furry little things that look like birds. Oh yeah, I think they call them bats.

By the way, you're no longer my master. My master is God. Whether you know it or not, He is the master of all things big and small, and now I have to follow his lead and stop this foolishness. No more stayinng up late at night and sleeping half-way through the next day. I've decided that I'm going to start going to bed on time and get a good night's sleep so that I can work hard in school and stay awake in class and get the most out of school that I can.......

 
At June 19, 2008 2:02 PM, Blogger Ronax said...

Hey so like I am so in that blog...haha I was at school and I got bored so I goggled my name..a lot of weird crap came up. And this blog cite was one of the first. But anyways I might be moving back up to south bend for the next four years! oh and I know your title, pretty boy and guilt trips is about me haha b/c well c'on I am a pretty boy haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home