Sunday, December 04, 2005

I'm Walking On Sunshine, whooaaa!

Wheeeee, shiny!


Matt's 'model' pose? I'm not sure.


Aaron Seng is freaking HOME!!!
And in our bunches of emails he never told me... the door just opened and there he was. Ta da. I almost broke my cell phone when I hugged him cause it flew out and the back fell off... it's a pity I don't have The Tank. And I totally had to leave for practice before Antioch ended, so all I got was an ecstatic wave and a hug and a few words. So not fair, haha. Anyway... Dangdangittydingdong! (He probably doesn't think I should be this excited about it, but hey, I haven't seen him since August!) Oye. Coolness incarnate. I better be able to talk to him soon or my head may just explode with excitement. Merry Christmas to me, eh?
Trying to prove that he could eat the Gingerbread Man...
that my uncle made like 25 years ago.

Umm... I don't know. I think I was imitating the nutcracker...

Oh yeah, and I got my Christmas gift early. Canon Powershot A610. Best camera on the market supposedly. Way sweet. Waaay too expensive, but still sweet. I love pictures so much, I've already taken around 75, from DQ and my family. I can't wait till break, it'll be muchos funos... or something. *dances*
Canon Powershot A610. Freak out.


Oh yes, that is indeed an ornament. Rock on.


Oh yeah, got a 3rd solo at the last minute for Lessons and Carols... that'll be a blast. Oh Holy Night, What Child Is This, and Night of Silence. Yay! Too bad you fruitloops won't be there to see it, Mary Cate and Sarah Holland and Will Heckaman have solos too, and they'll be really beautiful. Oh well.

Boo?

My Brother. BB Gun. Be afraid, be very, very afraid.

So yeah, today began my family's week-long Annual Christmas Deco Brouhaha. As you can tell from the pictures, it is usually quite odd. Much Mannheim Steamroller music and craziness, mostly me and my brother running around the house like idiots with tinsel in our hair and cookies in our mouths pretending to be possessed nutcrackers... anyway, just thought I'd share the joy of my new camera... haha have a wonderful next few weeks everyone, see you soon!

My beloved Boofluffymuffinpillowface.

And you thought I was psycho...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home