Sunday, October 16, 2005

Another Title-less Post

I refuse to write in the overly dramatic, cryptic lines of a typical upset female, because I find it rather odd when I read that kind of stuff. In fact, I think I refuse to write, period. It's extremely rare for me to not be able to formulate an idea or the words to express an idea, so perhaps my best bet right now would be to just step away from the whole blog thing for awhile. I don't know. Writing just doesn't seem like much fun. Which is scary, because guitar and piano and reading and Creative Writing Club (oops, I missed it.) and singing and photography and philosophy and apologetics seem to have no appeal right now either. I now understand why so many fall away from Antioch. Lord, give me the grace to persevere.

P.S. I'm grounded from my cell for awhile, but my new voicemail message is indubitably awesome and I would be tres happy if I had a bunch of happy messages waiting for me when I get it back, so call and leave me one! =) (And yes, I know I can check my voicemail without my cell, but I won't remember to!)

I'm so tired but I can't sleep
Standin' on the edge of something much too deep
It's funny how we feel so much but cannot say a word
We are screaming inside, but we can't be heard
But I will remember you
Will you remember me?
Don't let your life pass you by
Weep not for the memories

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home