Monday, September 26, 2005

What's another word for bored? Dying? Yeah that's a good one...

...and sure, I could be memorizing presidents or finishing Sleepless In Seattle, but as I said, I am bored, not desperate. Plus, I just ran two miles for the first time since the World Pulse Festival incident, and now I believe my innards may just jump out of my body and spontaneously combust at any moment. My lovely little brother and I ran it together, so as is eternally fitting and proper, the last one back to the house conceded the victory and much-coveted respect to the winner. I came in only 5 feet or so behind him, but I am still flinching from the shame of losing to a (fast) 13-year-old. I also look like hell. Imagine me. Now imagine me after being stranded in the rainforest for 2 months. That is what I look like now.

Oh, and Meryl makes me incredibly happy. She's been spending our Sacraments classes (which are the most pointless blocks of 50 minutes on the face of this earth) writing letters to her college friends. Now, as much as I hate to be a sheep, I loooove snail mail and all my college frineds, so if you guys don't mind getting a letter from me, IM or email me your contact address and I shall write you with my astoundingly entertaining wit.... ish. Yeah! Oh and as Fabby Abulous has already proven, you don't have to be a college kid to get a letter, so there!

Anyway, for your reading torment, and evidence of my absolute maddening boredom/laziness. Stolen from Jacki on LJ.

( Read more... )
Hm, that was a good waste of half an hour. AIM is addicting. 7 IM screens is far too many though. Far too many. *shakes head* On a side note, cell phones are really, really cool. Talk about a distraction....

God bless guys!

3 Comments:

At September 27, 2005 12:09 AM, Blogger Andy said...

How could you lose to matt? Well I guess you can always blame it on your bad knees. I'll give you the contact info tomorrow cause the roomie's asleep (as I should be too) so it's sorta dark in here.

 
At September 27, 2005 2:27 AM, Blogger Alex said...

that was one really long survey.

seeing how i don't feel like posting my address on the internet, ask me the next time i see you and i would definitely give you my mailing address. Not getting mail blows.

 
At September 27, 2005 9:57 AM, Blogger Erin Marie Hall said...

Oh hey, this is a very good idea. You can email it to me if you want! IrishPsyche39@sbcglobal.net
or you can just tell me on Friday, I think I'll see you then.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home