Friday, September 30, 2005

One Way to Distract Hank...

1. Name someone with the same birthday as you: Claire Higginbotham! My twin!
2. Where was your first kiss? Gym of Marian
3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else's property? I do hope not
4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? Yeah *grins sheepishly* I'm somewhat violent
5. Have you ever sang in front of a large number of people? Yay! I love it!
6.Whats the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Sense of humor
7.What really turns you on? I'm not a robot, I don't come with an on/off button. Thank you.
8.What do you usually order from starbucks? Do I go to Starbucks? That's a pretty rash speculation...
9. What is your biggest mistake? The one I won't talk about on here.
10. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose? Yes, unfortunately.
11. Say something totally random about you: I have recently discovered the hidden joy of bright, flow-y skirts and Twizzlers.
12. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? Yeah people used to tell me I looked like the Olsen twins, when my hair was lighter. (Psychos)
13. Do you still watch kiddie movies or tv shows? Veggie Tales!
14. Did you have braces? Still do, meh.
15. Are you comfortable with your height? Sure?
16. What is the most romantic thing someone of the opposite sex has done for/with you? Awww um Michael and I watched the stars a lot, does that count?
17. When do you know it's love? Prayer, discernment. Prayer, discernment.
18. Do you speak any other languages? French and American Sign Language
19. Have you ever been to a tanning salon? Heck no! Does it look like it?
20. What magazines do you read? I really like looking at those ridiculous tabloids in the checkout line at Meijer...
21. Have you ever ridden in a limo? yes! Much fun!
22.Has anyone you were really close with passed away? No.
23.Do you watch mtv? hahahahahaha
24.What's something that really annoys you? Disrespect for the sanctity of life, stupid people, superiority complexes ('cause I have one.)
25. What's something you really like? Besides Jesus? Music.
26.Do you like Michael Jackson? I like his hats and his dances.... sometimes.
27.Can you dance? Oh heck yes I can dance! Swing, ballroom, break, you name it!
28.What's the longest/latest you have ever stayed up? all nighter
29.Have you ever thought that you were honestly going to die? Yeah, asthma attack at World Pulse Festival, asthma attack when I was little, and tornados.
30.Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room? It's possible, but I dont' remember
31. Do you actually read these when other people fill them out? Sometimes as I'm erasing the answers....

This was really retarded, but what a lovely waste of Photoshop time it was!

1 Comments:

At September 30, 2005 11:02 AM, Blogger Andy said...

Wow! I didn't know you could speak sign language. Thats quite a talent you have there. Glad to see you're having fun at school. Did you ever finish writing the letter for Operation Depp? (if not remember to make it official looking) Oh yeah Veggie Tales rocks! (*sings* Oh where is my hairbrush?...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home