Thursday, May 05, 2005

And I've Yet To Write About the Clouds...

Well well well.
What is hell?
When I wander, I wish I could tell
but all I can do is wish you well
When all is wept and all is won
What we have will come undone
Well and good
misunderstood
Wonders of
one childhood.
___________________________
Sometimes your gaze is paralyzing
mystifying
tantalizing
and I wonder if you can read straight through
the volumes of love in my eyes
___________________________

We are something different.
Something a little bit odd.
Halway between two polar extremes,
we are the most colorful of grays
We are eternity in a moment,
and all the earth in an inch of space.
we are the tiniest fraction...
we are an infinite sum...
We are nothing, we are everything
and we've only just begun.
___________________________

snowflakes falling past my face
Looking up at youth of the human race
Racing past their faces filled with glee
Picturing the future that they see
The women wish for cozy fires
wrapped up in their warm desires
the thick white blankets from the skies
are numbing in the children's eyes
So all the world will hide away
from winter's chills and disarray

-First half by Skippy. Last half by me. Written online in a space of about two minutes. Impromptu. Sweet.
___________________________
Just a bit of fun. No personal influence whatsoever. Enjoy!

1 Comments:

At May 07, 2005 1:36 PM, Blogger Andy said...

That third one is really awesome. The last four lines are really compelling.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home