Thursday, March 31, 2005

You know you love a person when a 'goodbye' takes longer than the initial conversation...

My Meryl is leaving me for le break de Spring. I shall miss her.
...
Meryl Maki: Okay. Goodnight Erin. I'll pick you up tomorrow to get into my carry-on.
Celestial Juliet: yay! Luggage!
Meryl Maki: Abbie and Jillian are coming too, so it might be a little squished though
Meryl Maki: haha the word luggage is pretty awesome if you think about it too
Celestial Juliet: I told you. I called the purse!
Celestial Juliet: yep
Celestial Juliet: like lugging.... things you lug... -age.
Meryl Maki: hahahahaha
Meryl Maki: oh okay. purse it is ;-)
...
Celestial Juliet: Have a great night and a fabulous trip! Bring me back something European!
Celestial Juliet: just not a disease... Maybe like an ant or a duck or something.
Meryl Maki: haha I'll try. luff you! *plots how to bring a mad cow back*

I love best friends... They definitely make procrastination a ton of fun!

In other news, pretty much everyone else is leaving me, too. Meryl is off to Euroland, Michael and Aaron are off on Operation Monkiness, and I'm pretty sure Sarah is leavin', too. I think I might make a trip to Chicago, but otherwise, I'm stuck in SB. Oh well, lots of time for reading, running, and going prom-crazy with MC!

What is everyone else doing for spring break?

4 Comments:

At April 01, 2005 12:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is MC going to prom with?

And I'll take you there with me in spirit *winkwink* I luff you very much Erin!

 
At April 01, 2005 4:12 PM, Blogger Erin Marie Hall said...

She's going with Jim Masters. I don't know if you know him or not... he went with Claire's cousin to semiformal.

Luff you too! :)

 
At April 02, 2005 2:37 AM, Blogger Mike said...

IM A BIG RED LLAMA...

 
At April 03, 2005 1:56 PM, Blogger Erin Marie Hall said...

yay for llama-dom!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home