Friday, April 07, 2006

Jesus Loves Me, This I Know...

...for when I pray to St. Anthony begging for help in finding my Rosary and am on the verge of giving up all hope, it turns up in the most random of places and is completely unharmed by cars, torrential rains, and small animals... so.

Yep, Jesus is pretty flipping awesome!

Michael's birthday= April 16. (What do you want, by the way?)
My birthday= May 9.
Prom= May 14.
Jacob Staley= Prom date.
Our theme= Mafia. Black and white. Pinstripe. Fedora. So cool.

Hm, what else? Oh yeah, I am the creator of the Hopelessly Stupid (But Really Fun) Scavenger Hunt and I love people. That is all.

Adieu.

4 Comments:

At April 09, 2006 12:05 AM, Blogger Mike said...

Eh, some guitar picks would do just fine, thank you!

oh, and how are you feeling?

leahciM

 
At April 09, 2006 12:41 AM, Blogger Erin Marie Hall said...

Better than the past few weeks, but still pretty icky. I've been forcing myself to be really active, but it's caught up to me today. I'll probably sleep all day tomorrow.

Some guitar picks... hm. Kind of a dinky present. I shall consider it.

 
At April 09, 2006 6:02 PM, Blogger Mike said...

well i will be praying for you.

And the only reason i even ask for the picks is because i know what you would say if i said i dont want anything.

leahciM

 
At April 09, 2006 9:55 PM, Blogger Erin Marie Hall said...

LOL. Yeah, you know me far too well. I'll come up with something worthwhile.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home