Sunday, March 12, 2006

And since nobody reads my blog anymore...


Look at all those people
they've got somewhere to go
sit back and taste your tears 'cause you can't let it show
I saw you speaking to the moon
praying for some magic word
but the engine's ticking heartbeat
was the only thing you heard
But don't shed a tear
I will come when the lights go down
I can feel you there, a million miles away
and I say

It will all fall away
it will all fall away
when horizons turn to shades of yesterday

Hello there, stranger
Can you teach me something new?
I'm smelling spring, seeing eternity, and thinking of you
Shampoo bottle's got news for me
an everyday cleansing is what I need
but when I look to the atmosphere I feel I could...
suffocate

but it will all fall away
it will all fall away
and horizons will turn to shades of yesterday

Somehow this simple hope is more than emotion
it's who I am, who I've become
shining like the sea
it's a drop in the ocean

But it will all fall away
it will all fall away
when horizons turn to shades of yesterday
Here, it all falls away
yeah it all falls away
and I thank the Lord for all those yesterdays


It is a song. I happen to like it a lot, it turned out well. It is, however, titleless, so any ideas are welcome. Oh wait, nobody reads this. Right.

So, thus far I'm somehow failing math, history, Junior Comp (because we have a whopping two grades in the gradebook) and HTML. I just can't focus in class and I have no energy to do homework because I am literally always sick. This weekend I actually went out with friends and babysat for Chip & Virginia for 7 hours. And I am still failing. And the quarter ends on Friday. Neither of which were the wisest of decisions. You want to know something even grander? I don't really care. Maybe I'll drop out and become a nun. Oh, how I would love that. So, so much. I'd have to drop out after prom though... hmmm... No. Actually, I'm considering homeschooling. Not very seriously, but it's a possibility if things go on as they are.

Aaron is going to be in Medugorje from Tuesday to Wednesday the 22nd. He also is most likely leaving for Intercessors of the Lamb on April 7th. Please pray for him, his safety, and his discernment!

2 Comments:

At March 13, 2006 3:16 AM, Blogger Andy said...

It really is a shame that no one ever reads your blog anymore, cause that wonderful song is going to waste. It really seems different when you actually hear it. Anywho I'd offer a title & possibly a sarcastic quip or two but I'm far too tired, maybe tomorrow.
Au Revoir Sis

(Oh yeah if you ever want some help w/ math don't hesitate to ask.)

 
At March 15, 2006 12:34 AM, Blogger Erin Marie Hall said...

Okay, well I didn't even read the whole comment... I will at some point. As for what I read, you seem extremely insensitive. And maybe that's how everybody's feeling and just not telling me so, but I certainly don't need to hear it. If you knew me at all you'd know that I tend to be rash in my blog posts and simply write whatever I feel would be an ideal situation or solution. In this case, the whole dropping out/nun thing was extremely silly...I wasn't serious, I was just expressing... nevermind. I'm going to bed.

By the way, it takes little to no energy to sit up in my bed and type out my frustrations or aggravations or relax by doing a little photoshop here and there. That's therapy to me! And some days, I can't even do that! It does, on the other hand, tax me quite a bit to sit and read line after tiny line and write till I feel like my hand is made of shattered glass. I think if you experienced a fraction of what I'm going through you'd be slightly more sympathetic.

Also, I don't have a problem understanding anything. The material is quite simple, and the only reason I'm failing is due to multiple missed assignments because of my lack of focus during classtime and my large amount of sleepy-time at home which has thankfully begun to be slightly more human. Speaking of which, I must be off.Thank you kindly.

Erin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home