Tuesday, January 17, 2006

We Like To Move It Move It...

I believe last night was the possibly the best formal dance ever! Except it wasn't at Palais. And I went stag. But I had an amazing time and didn't have to worry about any romantic rubbish that always seems to surface around this time. Yay! I'm still debating on whether or not semiformal was as much fun as the 24 hours following it, because MCQ, Emmy, Claire, Buns, and Kyle just totally rock my face off! I believe Windingbrook is my new home... or I certainly wish it was! We are so odd, I love them. Anyway, although I'm sure none of you are particularly interested, I'll be putting the pictures I took online sometime soon. I'll probably also make a long and meaningful post. I can feel it coming! Until then:

Jacob Staley et moi. Shhhh... Don't tell him, but I'm definitely asking him to prom.

The feet, the feet!! (I still don't like 'em)

Yes, I look like a freaking glamgirl. I am not. I just happened to steal some very spiffy glasses. I think I look like a blind person. Hm. I also think Meryl's face is the absolute BEST part of the picture!


Mary always rocks the camera!!


Yeah. Tres happy.

Kyle, Claire, and the best darn Frenchie on the planet, Emmy

What a lovely weekend!

1 Comments:

At January 17, 2006 1:05 AM, Blogger Andy said...

Semi looks like a blast. That dress reminds me of the woman in goldfinger that was killed from being gold plated (of course you have no idea what I'm talking about). It's pretty sweet nonetheless. Sorry, that I haven't posted or talked to ya in a while. Take luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home