Thursday, November 17, 2005

Don't Even Bother Reading This, It Will Bore You To Tears

I feel like trying something a bit different. Okay, maybe not simply different, maybe just extraordinarily weird that no one will understand... I won't expound, an explanation would only spoil....

No thinking - that comes later. I must find a truly original idea. It is the only way I will ever distinguish myself. It is the only way I will ever matter. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I don't scratch my head unless it itches and I don't dance unless I hear some music. I will not say, Do not weep, for not all tears are an evil. Sometimes life is hard for no reason at all, but that is what the pain means. It means I leave you in anguish, wallowing in freakish misery forever. Now, go and boil your bottoms, you sons of silly persons!

Muahahahaha. That was fun.

2 Comments:

At November 18, 2005 12:11 AM, Blogger Andy said...

I don't see why you think we won't understand. It sounds like a pretty wise life lesson to me (but I quite possibly could be wrong). What I make out of it is that you don't have to live your life for people to remember your name. Just be your unique self and it will happen naturally. I think you're also saying at the end that misery isn't always bad and when accepted & imbraced can it can help heal.

 
At November 18, 2005 1:05 AM, Blogger Mike said...

Lol, you so dance when there is no music...

leahciM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home