Friday, November 11, 2005

And here's Eddie's friend now..... Porschnekov!

I have a massive series of bruises all over me. It's because Justin abuses me.







...No, not really, but I really do have a ton of bruises. My knee looks like a blueberry and my side is almost the same. Word of caution: Don't attempt to be the human slinky. It's a bad idea.

And don't serenade lawn gnomes. His eyebrows are not little grey clouds ready to rain.

And don't toss ice into the toilet. It is not a wishing well.

And don't eat dog biscuits. Even if it is your life-long dream.

And don't sing to the refrigerator water dispensor.

And don't talk to Mr. Simmons.

And don't try to be Superwoman in a tire swing.

And don't feed the Marcus.


Wow... I learned a lot yesterday.

4 Comments:

At November 12, 2005 12:06 AM, Blogger Andy said...

Wow you're completely nuts... you actually attempted to feed markus?? You're a braver soul than I.

 
At November 12, 2005 1:07 AM, Blogger Erin Marie Hall said...

For the love of grilled PB&J's, there is no 'k' in his name!!

:-P

 
At November 12, 2005 5:05 PM, Blogger Mike said...

You so stole that "for the love of [insert object other than 'all that is holy' here]" from me

leahciM

 
At November 12, 2005 5:09 PM, Blogger Erin Marie Hall said...

dude, no way. I've totally used that since like Girl Scout camp.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home