Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Yo.

Yeahhhh so I don't really know what to say, I just felt compelled to post something. The last week or so has been tres interessant, lots of laughing, which is waaaaay magnifique! I love my friends a lot, Merylio and Justin totally make my day. Of course, it's odd. Even though this year has been really flipping fun so far and I know more hilarity is in store, it really doesn't compare to the fun I had this summer. I miss you guys, Skippy and Alex and Michael...*Shrugs* I guess things just change like that.

Well, off to Piechnik and lunch... hopefully this time I don't launch anything out of the atmosphere...

2 Comments:

At October 27, 2005 12:39 AM, Blogger Andy said...

It's too bad the fantastic four didn't meet up sooner cause it really has been fun. Of course the fantastic four is far from over, heck it's just beginning with winter, spring & summer break for starters. I'm sure much hilarity shall further ensue this coming year.

 
At October 28, 2005 1:24 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Ditto to the Skipster... Ditto

leahciM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home