Sunday, October 30, 2005

If You Fell Off, You'd Probably Die!!

Yeah, I know, I just posted this morning and nobody's even read it yet, but oh well. I post again.

Satan is trying to make deer meat out of my soul. Like, totally. He's aiming for a complete calamity. Totally just dousing my heart in fear, desolation, loneliness, panic. And not the typical oh-my-gosh-I'm-being-girly-and-flipping-out-crying-and-dying-inside kind of stuff. I feel unusually calm. You may think this to be a good thing, but rest assured that it is quite the opposite. Hm, analogy. I'm standing in the sunshine but the clouds are looming in the distance, and even the sight of the impending storm is enough to put chills down my spine. I just pray that this storm fizzles before it reaches me. Of course, as a wise friend once pointed out, if you begin in the deepest trench of the deepest valley, the victory is so much greater once you're sitting atop the mountain's peak. It is with this in mind that I continue in the joy of the Lord! I think I'm just going to find Satan, tie him down with the chains of heaven, and make him listen to my praise and worship allllll day loooooong. That'll teach him. Can't keep a good (wo)man down!

P.S.- I'm in love with Aaron Seng. I talked to him on le phone tonight, way amazing to hear his voice!
P.P.S.-I'm also in love with Kreeft and Sheen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home