Sunday, October 23, 2005

I Love Fat.

I love fat. I order my fat, wait for my fat, purchase my fat. I wish to marry the fat. And I shall. And fat shall be mine, and I shall be fat's. The fat is the source of all that is good. The Israelites, at the foot of Mount Sinai, they took off their jewelry and fashioned... a hunk of jewelry. THEN, they all had liposuction, and fashioned it into a large ball of fat. Fat fat fat. Fat.
I cannot see out the window, the fat is too consuming. I cannot lift my neck, it is burdened with fat. I am weighed down by my fattening utensil.

I love fat.










...Why do I post this, since one of the two people who understand this doesn't know of my blog, and the other will never read my blog because he is too technologically impaired? I do not know. The only truth that I know is that the fat is beautiful, and ping-pong rocks my face off. The end. I mean, In Julius.

4 Comments:

At October 23, 2005 2:23 PM, Blogger Andy said...

Oh I think I understand your post just fine. You've finally accepted just how fat you really are. I'm happy for you erin.

 
At October 23, 2005 2:23 PM, Blogger Erin Marie Hall said...

Yeah, I am immersed in Thunderthighsousity.

 
At October 25, 2005 7:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY!
i hate how foods are available only in "regular" and "low fat"
i wanna start a food line (like ice creame maybe) that will have "low fat" "regular" and "EXTRA fat"
now that would be the bee's knees eh?

 
At October 25, 2005 9:22 PM, Blogger Erin Marie Hall said...

Haha definitely!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home