Friday, October 21, 2005

And then there were Barbie and Ken!

I have a shiny unhinged fooooorest... and another non-shiny. Yay yay yay.

I am apparently doing worship at Ado now. Yay yay yay.

The song Isaac and I are writing is amazing. Mostly on Isaac's part. Yay yay yay.

I now have Chem with Meryl. And Chem and English with Jason. And no more personal attacks. Yay yay YAY!

And now I'm off to the football game, totally enthused by a new love for my Lord and inspired by the joy of His unending mercy! Adieu!

1 Comments:

At October 21, 2005 6:26 PM, Blogger Andy said...

Sweet! So that means no more chem classes with Iris right? Does Marian football still suck like they have the past 4 years? Can't wait for the retreat in 2 weeks. Till then...

























Jub Jub

 

Post a Comment

<< Home