Monday, September 05, 2005

Wow, what a freewrite.

I'm cold and too tired to sleep
so I'll wait till I'm too deep to fall anymore
I know the more that I think
is the more that I sink to the floor
hard notes are flying
put them together
glued on the solid white walls
here I fall
singing

Save me
heartache is too much
all I need is Your touch
to save me

I know that I'd been advised
but my ignorance seemed so wise at the time
now I walk in the valley
I stumble and can't seem to climb
It's my own mistake
but the error's unknown
and the longest way around
is the shortest way home
crying

Take me
Hidden in sorrow
You'll find my tomorrow and
take me

Foolish tears, don't fall for no one
don't fall for someone who won't care
No more running in circles
telling ourselves that they're square
I blame myself
for every reaction
I've always known I'm a mess to be made
Begging

Break me
shatter my hope and
I will be open so
break me

Save me
Take me
Break me
all for You

1 Comments:

At September 06, 2005 11:41 PM, Blogger Erin Marie Hall said...

It's a song, so it reads a little weird, but thank you, I appreciate the encouragement!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home