Friday, September 09, 2005

Roma Roma Roma!

Rome. The Trevi Fountain.
In case y'all didn't know this already, I decided like last week that I'm definitely moving to Rome at some point in my life. Dude, daily Mass at the Vatican. Beautiful scenery. Epicness up the wazoozoo. Pope. Pope's friends. Good bread. No tornados or blimps. I win.

This kind of coincides with Skippy's future jobs post: If you had the opportunity to live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? (I feel like an essay question when I ask it that way...)

6 Comments:

At September 09, 2005 12:31 AM, Blogger Andy said...

Ok I'll give you props on the scenery & daily vatican mass but it's crowded as heck & it has a crazy high cost of living.

 
At September 09, 2005 12:33 AM, Blogger Erin Marie Hall said...

You failed to answer the question.
Score: 0%

 
At September 09, 2005 12:38 AM, Blogger Andy said...

Oh, where would I live? I'd probably say England if I could live anywhere without thinking about realistic restrictions. What I'll probably end up doing is moving wherever I find a good engineering job offer first & figuring it out from there once I have experience & can live where I please.

 
At September 10, 2005 11:57 PM, Blogger Erin Marie Hall said...

yeah, they probably have some really creepy-big ants.

 
At September 12, 2005 4:44 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Alaska.

Beautiful.

leahciM

 
At September 12, 2005 6:56 PM, Blogger Erin Marie Hall said...

Alaska is good. But nowhere near Rome. Not that I've been to either place.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home