Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I love writing essays!

OH! My poor little blog, I have missed you so! The internet, in its vile, villainous ways, lefteth you wounded and bleeding a sea of white upon the screen that should have been your home. Yet I rejoice... Thou wert dead (for two hours), but now thou art alive!

...Thou wert? Justin, what the crap kind of Olde English is that? You and your litters and throne-seat-thingies-held-up-by-2-shirtless-men-for-the-king-dude need to perish in the bowels of grammatical hell.

I've decided that Southern accents mix well with made up knock-knock jokes, but I still don't know what a powdermuffin is... definitely another word for aphrodisiac.

Living in a box,
BS

P.S.-talks are hard. Pray for me!

2 Comments:

At September 07, 2005 12:10 AM, Blogger Andy said...

Toffee or not toffee that is the question.

 
At September 07, 2005 12:11 AM, Blogger Erin Marie Hall said...

haha I think that was the highlight of your attempts

 

Post a Comment

<< Home