Thursday, September 22, 2005

Do you remember when we used to sing>

Sha la la la la la la la la lala dee da... (No, it's not Blue-Eyed Girl, Justin!)

Well well well, I have come to post. I'm pretty sure there's a whole one person, maybe two, who read this anymore, but oh well. It's nice to get things down online for some reason, much more comforting than a written journal.

So I was thinking the other day (no, not 'what if cartoons got saved?') about how strange it would be if I were born anywhere else. I can't even imagine a life apart from the one I have now. And it baffles me to think that if I'd have made any given decision differently, I would be totally different than I am now. I can think of a hundred opportunities I've taken, words I've spoken, or people I've met that I know have drastically changed the rest of my life. It's scary and strange but amazing and beautiful all at the same time.

You know what I love? Cheesecake. Definitely some of the best food on earth! *nods* I mean, I don't like cheese very much (except on burgers and pizza and when it's the nacho kind), and I don't like cake, but somehow the combination is wooooonderful.

Hmmmm, you guys need to give me some inspiration, I don't know what to write about for Creative Writing Club. Speaking of which, a little ditty courtesy of an anonymous disgruntled poet.

I stop and see the light is red
oh how I wish that I was dead!
Maybe if I go real fast
That first club meeting will be my last!

Le Fin.

6 Comments:

At September 22, 2005 12:55 AM, Blogger Andy said...

What is this creative writing club? It sounds to me like an extracurricular english class. Yeah it is weird to think about the what if's. Can you think of how many different possiblities that could've happened during your mom's life as so you would've never been born? Anyway what's with all the *nods* and the *noddles*? And what's the difference??

 
At September 22, 2005 12:59 AM, Blogger Erin Marie Hall said...

same thing, but 'noddles' is the meryl-and-chris pet name for 'nods'. LOL I loathe it.

And yes, Coglianese made a new Creative Writing Club, meeting every other Sunday and Barnes and Noble (!) It's awesome.

Anyway, inspiration! I demand it of thee! ;)

 
At September 22, 2005 12:25 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Oh happy dagger, why could thou not have a club whence I was at thy school, oh pain, oh circumstance!

Wherefore art thy class of '05?

leahciM

 
At September 22, 2005 10:06 PM, Blogger Erin Marie Hall said...

Hehe well you win some, you lose some!

 
At September 23, 2005 6:42 PM, Blogger Erin Marie Hall said...

mmmmm *mouth waters*

Ironically, the first three letters I have to type to post this comment are 'yum'

 
At September 24, 2005 1:25 PM, Blogger Erin Marie Hall said...

Haha this is definitely true, but you and Chris popularized and branded it.

And as to the whole journal thing, mine is dying too, even though it's like one of the coolest journals I've ever had. Pity.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home