Monday, September 19, 2005

Boredededed.

I feel very indifferent at the moment. I am neither hot nor cold, neither ecstatic nor heartbroken, neither hyper nor tired. It really is quite an interesting dilemma.

There are seven water bottles sitting in a row upon my desk. Dasani, Ice Mountain, Aquafina, and a little obscure bottle that appears to be Ice Mountain, but has no label because I got bored. They stare intently at me as I sit here and type, and I think they're prodding me telepathically. They seem to be quite lazy. Incidentally, I have yet again forgotten that I have Sacraments homework. Luckily, however, I have an independent study computer class right before, so even when I slack off I get extra credit for typing assignments- hehe.

Oh boy, the bottles are singing in 3-part harmony. And the one without a label's name is Maurice.

1 Comments:

At September 19, 2005 8:49 PM, Blogger Erin Marie Hall said...

Well I don't need a dictionary to know what that means, though I think you spelled it wrong, lol.

And yeah, that's pretty much what I am right now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home