Thursday, August 11, 2005

Wake Up And Smell The Sheepiness!

Hokay, so. This is my new and improved-ish blog. Breakaway Blue Sheep. Yippee, I love it very much. However, I have neither the time nor the energy to describe it in much detail, so I guess it all comes down to the fact that I am a breakaway blue sheep. Not your boring old white, but not bad and black either. Something different from the norm, yet acceptable and bright. And although I am a sheep, I am not a follower sheep. Screw the flock, I shall forge my own paths. That said, onward we go!
As you can see, the layout is quite simple. It probably won't change much in the future. The banner, however, will be changed frequently. The cute little sheep logo will remain, but the font and subtitle will change according to season, holiday, event, mood, or any other weird ideas that may pop into my head.
As for the domain and link, I'll be changing it next Thursday. Got it? Thursday! I'm still undecided as to what to do for the address, though. There are several options, including breakawaybs.blogspot.com, breakaway.blogspot.com, BBsheep.blogspot.com, breakawayblue.blogspot.com, and several others. Comment with ideas and stuff, or whatever.

Luff,
Moi

P.S.-Dude, I could totaly use BlueSheep as a pseudonym. Oh well.

5 Comments:

At August 11, 2005 2:20 AM, Blogger Andy said...

Nice design, original yet simple. It's a professional looking combination. As for the blog address I'd avoid abbreviations (especially BS as most of us don't think of blue sheep when we see it). I think my favorite option is BreakAwayBlue.Blogspot.com. It just has a nice ring to it.

 
At August 11, 2005 12:19 PM, Blogger Phydeauxs99 said...

BAAAAA
(munch munch munch) grass isnt too bad today. Could use some croutons and ranch.

BAAAA

 
At August 11, 2005 1:10 PM, Blogger Erin Marie Hall said...

I don't know about that, it looks awfully rainy to me. I'll stay with my luscious cheesecake. yummmm.

And Andy, I completely agree. BreakawayBlue was my favorite as well.

 
At August 12, 2005 4:21 PM, Blogger Mike said...

I think you should end all your posts with "this is BS, farewell."

leahciM

 
At August 12, 2005 6:40 PM, Blogger Erin Marie Hall said...

hahaha that's bloody brilliant.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home