Sunday, August 28, 2005

I LOVE OLD SPICE.

I have discovered a magic power that has long been hidden from the world. I can detect the faintest hint of Old Spice from 10 feet away. Really, even if someone put it on 12 hours ago, I can totally tell they're wearing it. That stuff is soooooooo good. I think I'm obsessed with it. Quick, intervention!!

Additionally, I love my friends. They are indubitably the coolest people ever, which is obviously why they're friends with me. Cool people attract, yo. Yesterday was ridiculously fun, even though it took us a half an hour to decide upon doing anything. We went to Blair's and watched Secondhand Lions, which is a pretty mediocre movie, but the best part was cramming Blair, Timmy, Aaron, Mary Cate, Bunsalot, Tuskey, Will, Justin, Eric, Joe and me into the teensy basement. Much fun! And MC and I totally need to spend more time together, I miss our SMS days *sniff*

I woooonder how the Steubie peeps are doing... I haven't talked to any of them since Wednesday, which is enough to make me cry bloody murder. Skippy says to call 'em, but I think that's pretty ridiculous because if they wanted to talk, they'd call or get online or whatever. Oh well, I think Claire and Jags and Blair and I are all heading over in September sometime, so it's all good. Oh yeah, and I'm pretty sure Skippy and Nat are coming home for Labor day, yaaaaaay! Praise God!

EDIT: Talked to Monsieur Miller en le phone. Now feeling: Stupid, juvenile, and a little more stupid. I suppose it shall all pass, but sometimes all I can do is put on the mask of indifference and hope that eventually I won't be worth it anymore. The Lord is revealing to me, however, that this mask isn't as comfortable as it once was, and the drama that I create to veil my own fear is going to tear away soon. *sings* It was a beautiful letdown...

Oh, by the way, that really sweet post is still under construction, I'm making it into an uberpost.

AWKWARD TURTLE! (We're totally doing it at prom)

Enough of me for one day,
BS

3 Comments:

At August 28, 2005 6:47 PM, Blogger Andy said...

Who are all you people??!

 
At August 28, 2005 10:30 PM, Blogger Erin Marie Hall said...

Dunno, they're gone now.

 
At August 29, 2005 11:34 PM, Blogger Erin Marie Hall said...

Yaaay Meryl!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home