Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Why is it so freaking hot in my room??

Gosh it's like an oven but I can't open my window because little tripod thingies will come in and suck my blood through little needles... dang it.

Anyway, I was commanded to make this post by a local woman who wishes to remain anonymous, so here I am.

I have decided, yet again, that I hate my layout and so I am compelled to redesign it. This time, however, I will not simply be doing a little modifying, but rather completely writing a brand new layout. Hopefully the new one will be simpler, more professional looking, but creative and me at the same time. Additionally, I am considering changing the title of my blog because http://www.deafworldmegaphone.blogspot.com is a very long address to type and it's boring and I don't like it anymore. And that is where you people come in. I need ideas, lots of ideas, lists of ideas for blog names, and until I think of a good one no changes will be occurring. So Skippy... er... the anonymous local woman wants me to have you guys pitch in with any and all good blog names you can think of. Oxymorons, bits of wit, and random movie quotes are all permissible, just make it original! Adieu!

5 Comments:

At July 06, 2005 12:53 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Original bits of wit eh? Not exactly my forte...

...

as for URL's, I have a few ideas

eyeofthelemur.blogspot.com
lemurgangwars.blogspot.com
drunklemurs.blogspot.com
lemursrbetterthanpenguins.yaddayadda
erinisntalemur.yadda
BoProcks.yeah
lemursrus
lemursjump
penguinssuck
celestialjuliet(where the poo did that come from anyway?)
iblewupthebandwagon
golemursgo

leahciM

 
At July 06, 2005 12:59 PM, Blogger Erin Marie Hall said...

haha I knew you would do something like this. Pity that none of them are helpful in the least. Except maybe the drunk lemurs. Why not drunk bumble bees?

 
At July 07, 2005 6:52 PM, Blogger Andy said...

AngelicMemoir.blogspot.com

ChroniclesofErin.blogspot.com

InherentTruth.blogspot.com

OneWithNothig.blogspot.com

WhateverBlowsHotAirAllOverYourYoungWaterfowl.blogspot.com

GiftofFate.blogspot.com

LogicalParadox.blogspot.com

FiniteOblivion.blogspot.com (I know I stole oblivion from Michael’s blog but it just sounds cool)

 
At July 07, 2005 6:54 PM, Blogger Erin Marie Hall said...

haha I like all of these, they sound like names I myself would come up with, and are therefore declared awesome. I especially like Angelic Memoir and One With Nothing.

Hmm, I shall see!

 
At July 07, 2005 11:28 PM, Blogger Phydeauxs99 said...

tranquilchaos.blogspot.com

Celestialhome.blogspot.com

ierinamyourgod.blogspot.com

toerinishumanto4giveisdivine.blogspot.com


thats all for now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home