Sunday, July 31, 2005

This isn't erin!!!

This is awesome. Erin made that last blogpost on my computer, and didn't log out!

So for today, your host will be none other than Michael, otherwise known as leahciM at www.nakedants.blogspot.com. Erin, who has returned to her blog and discovered the absolute basketcase it has become after being kidnapped by a random stranger. It was shuddering in a corner humming lullabies to itself.

For today, I shall list Erin's deficiencies. Her MANY deficiencies. wonderful qualities

1. She's fat got an amazingly attractive body
2. She talks a lot
3. She has no idea when she is being annoying cute
4. She has no idea I'm doing this He has no idea I'm doing this
5. She's awful at magic learning Magic with much celerity
6. She's not very smart more intelligent than I could ever hope to be
7. She thinks People like her (LOL)
8. She tries so hard to be funny... but she just simply isn't is incredibly funny when she gets hyper, random, or tired
9. She looks like old cabbage Liv Tyler mixed with Anna Kournikova
10. She can't take care of herself- lets me feel like I'm important. -I have get to drive her everywhere!

There, I think 10 is enough, what do you guys think. Now that I've commandeered her blog (I'm thinking of changing her password), please leave helpful comments so I know where you want this blog to go (it was so horribly boring before earlier).

leahciM, the new host bane of the existence of Deaf World Megaphone.

EAT THAT, LEMURBOY.

4 Comments:

At August 02, 2005 1:28 AM, Blogger Phydeauxs99 said...

I like the old writer better. More poetical stuff.
And the stuff made sense.

 
At August 02, 2005 1:29 AM, Blogger Erin Marie Hall said...

Oh yeah, I win. I am awesome.

 
At August 02, 2005 1:40 AM, Blogger Andy said...

Dude Michael you should post some senseless poetry of a similar caliber to those Cummings poems that Erin liked so much.

 
At August 02, 2005 12:20 PM, Blogger Mike said...

ACK, FOILED AGAIN!!

leahciM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home