Thursday, July 14, 2005

LAYOUTLAYOUTLAYOUTLAYOUTGOLF

Yes, new layout. Quite different from anything I've created before. It took a surprisingly long time to get the ideas into somewhat concrete form. It's very basic looking, but I don't mind. The simplicity is refreshing compared to past layouts. For some reason, however, everything looks mucked up when viewed on IE or SBC Yahoo broswers, soooo everyone without Firefox is screwed, I guess. Anyway, here's the dealio. The layout's going to stay pretty much how it is now, but the title (Oh Look, A Distraction!) is going to change. I'm still in the deliberation/discernment process with that. As soon as I decide on a title and subtitle, the domain will be changed. Until then, it remains as is.

Anyway, I know I've been lacking on updated-ness, so another quite substantial, slightly amusing post is soon to follow. I have made a brilliantly wonderful discovery. And it involves golf.

Oh yes. Infinity!

2 Comments:

At July 14, 2005 11:09 PM, Blogger Andy said...

Yeah your blog looks pretty messed up on IE especially with my normal resolution. Anyway what's wrong with the title? It's not bad. I sorta like the subtitle too. Oh and what discovery did you make about golf? The fact that it's one of the most pointless sports ever created (next to tennis of course) or the fact that its the least active (next to chess)?

 
At July 20, 2005 6:51 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Well, you do that Alycia, for now I will say this: First off, golf is one of the few sports that can be enjoyed immensly by oneself (unlike both tennis and chess, and all the major sports), can be played into the elder years, and really isn't that un-active. You must be in fairly good shape (trust me, I'm not and my score is up 5 or 6 strokes because of it) to play 18 holes hitting the ball as hard as you can.

leahciM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home