Friday, July 22, 2005

Last Night I Dreamt Of Sombreros

To numb the boredom...

i spend entirely too much time staring at a computer screen.
i have a superiority complex.
i never play dumb. never.
i always want the best of everything.
i derive joy from making people smile.
i actually like speaking in front of large crowds.
i enjoy ego boosts.
i am way too hard on myself.
i love to laugh.
i therefore am addicted to flash animations, stupid videos, and pointless comics.
i work crossword puzzles in ink.
i think courting is one of the best things ever.
i am sometimes more perceptive than i would like to be.
i am militantly pro-life.
i know a little bit about alot of things.
i usually enjoy the company of men more than women.
i dwell on everything. always.
i am a horrible one-upper.
i taste colors.
i can't wait to own my own house.
i like it when people use my name when speaking to me. it makes me feel special!
i love duckies.
i am a shameless flirt.
i love interior design.
i enjoy singing in front of strangers, but get nervous in front of friends.
i like to make telemarketers feel loved.
i am 32 flavors. and then some.


Name three things you can't live without. God, music, books
What fictional character would you like to hang out with? Hm, wow. Georgia Nicholson. Legolas or Frodo, definitely.
What are you most afraid of? turning into my mother, being unsuccessful, a nobody
What song always makes you cry? On Fire by Switchfoot
What makes you laugh harder than anything? Standup comedy
What would you choose to come back as in your next life? Well, if I'm reincarnated then something is certainly wrong...
What is the best advice you were given by yourself or someone else? "Never leave the one you love for the one you like, because the one you like will leave you for the one they love." Not the best, but the first that came to mind.
What still surprises you? The absolutely retarded attitudes that most girls come equipped with
What quality can make you instantly connect with someone? intelligence, faith, or thoughtfulness
What turns you off right away? insensitivity
If you could read the works of only one person, who would that be? C.S. Lewis
What's really difficult for you? getting out of bed in the morning
What do you wish you had done differently? Not really anything.
Where do you do your most creative thinking? Talking to random people, at Adoration, in the shower (weird, I know)
What motivates to many of your actions? emotions

1. My uncle once: lifted me up by the ears.

2. Never in my life: have I driven a car, done actual karaoke, smoked any type of drug, been to a professional sports game (I don't count the SilverHawks), been in a serious relationship, broken a bone, been to jail, the list goes on....

3. When I was five: I had night terrors that still bug me today and wasn't allowed to watch the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.

4. High School was: and still is a 4-year-long distraction from impending college years.

5. I will never forget: my childhood, Antioch, or the friends I've made this year.

6. I once met: Terry and Maureen McFadden, but that's about it. No famous people.

7. There’s this girl I know: who's always crying, always upset about something. I pray for her every night.

8. Once, at a bar: somebody got drunk. I've never been into a bar, but I'm sure it happens all the time.

9. By noon I’m usually: playing piano and convincing myself that 12 is a perfectly acceptable hour to eat breakfast

10. Last night: I went swimming when it was lightning out, jumped on a trampoline for the first time, and finally talked to Michael. Oh yeah, and dreamt of sombreros.

11. If I only had: more time to do what I want and need to do. Read, write, sing, dance, serve, and talk.

12. Next time I go to church: I'll be relieved to finally get there but I'll probably space out within a half hour.

13. Terry Schiavo: was inspiring.

14. What worries me most: is the future. Always. I think about it often, so shoot me.

15. When I turn my head left, I see: A green and blue feather boa, a Chinese calendar, and a room that is waaay too organized for my liking.

16. When I turn my head right, I see: white slats. My closet. Guitar.

17. You know I’m lying when: My eyes get all teary and I'm wringing my hands. I'm a good liar, but I hate it, and do it close to never.

18. What I miss most about the eighties: Not one single thing. Heck, I wasn't born until '89.

19. If I was a character written by Shakespeare, I’d be: smarter than Juliet. The bimbo.

20. By this time next year: I won't be at a computer. I'll be freaking out because all my friends will be back for the summer and I won't be able to sit still.

21. A better name for me would be: something that has to do with talking extremely fast or being the poster girl for hyperactivity. Or maybe Thunder Thighs.

22. I have a hard time understanding: my faith, and people who don't have any yet enjoy senselessly insulting mine.

23. When I go back to school I’ll: actually apply myself, do homework, not get into debates with teachers and do more extracurriculars so Steubie won't be as much of a longshot.

24. You know I like you if: I tell you. I typically don't play games.

25. If I won an award, the first person I’d thank would be God, duh.

26. Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferraro: Evolutionist, genius, and two people I've never heard of before.

27. Take my advice, I'm not using it anyway.

28. My ideal breakfast is: waffles and strawberries, egg whites, and a very small cup of orange juice. Perferrably eaten with someone who can make me laugh out on the porch on a sunny summer morning.

29. A song I love, but do not have is ... I have every song I've ever loved.

30. If you visit my hometown, I suggest: seeking medical help. You must be out of your mind.

31. Tulips, character flaws, microchips & track stars: beautiful, are all over the place, cool looking, one of my best friends

32. Why won’t people: just be happy???

33. If you spend the night at my house: the clock has magically turned back to 8th grade, the last time anyone spent the night.

34. I’d call off my wedding for absolutely nothing and no one. Maybe a death or terrorist attack. Maybe.

35. The world could do without: self-indulgent, whiney, overemotional, dramatic, hypersensitive, bitchy, fake, and/or otherwise irritating girls.

36. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: die, see a blimp, lose the people I care about, have my computer taken away for 2 months.

37. My favorite blonde is the old neighbor boy who I never got bored enough to introduce myself to before he moved. Ironic, no?

38. Paper clips are more useful than twisty ties on a loaf of bread.

39. If I do anything well, it's writing. And living happily ever after. I'm pretty freaking good at that.

40. And by the way...goodnight, I'm sleepy.


Well, if that wasn't the most pointless thing I've ever posted....

1 Comments:

At July 22, 2005 3:39 PM, Blogger Erin Marie Hall said...

My friend Meryl told me that, right when I needed it most!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home