Friday, July 01, 2005

Complete and Utter Boredomousity.

I WANT to take the world by storm.
I HAVE more dreams than fear, more hopes than worries.
I WISH I had more time.
I HATE ...do I hate anything? Not really. Maybe egg yolks.
I MISS after-semiformal sleepovers and the random ramblings of Mary Cate Quiett.
I FEAR….let’s see…big ships…being rejected... failure... the Hindenberg...a few more, but that will do for now.
I HEAR the silences between words.
I WONDER if I'll still talk to any of my friends 10 years from now.
I REGRET taking so long to find out I’m fabulous.
I LOVE love.
I ACHE when I see people hurting
I ALWAYS apologize when something goes wrong, even if it's not my fault.
I AM NOT paranoid, even though you all think I am.
I DANCE all the time, when people aren't watching... and sometimes when they are.
I SING incessantly, no matter where or when.
I CRY over silly things, but rarely.
I WRITE with passion, wonder, abandon, and joy.
I LOSE things constantly, only to find them five minutes later.
I CONFUSE people by constantly making unrecognizable freudian slips that sound simply like really really random thoughts.
I NEED to learn the art of patience, the science of change, and the lesson at the end of the book of love.
I SHOULD probably be getting ready for work.
I AM HAPPY ABOUT: lots and lots and lots of things.

[YES OR NO]
You keep a diary: As in a Barbie pink plastic thingy covered in sparkles with a little lock and gel pen? No. I have a journal.
You have a secret journal: My journal is far from a secret.
You set your watch a few minutes ahead: Don't wear a watch.
You bite your fingernails: Nope.
You believe in love: uh ya... love is like the 2nd best thing to believe in! (Catholicism takes the cake.) I mean, after all, God is love!


DO YOU:
Want to get married: Most certainly!
Want to have kids: Definitely, it's kind of inevitable if I get married.
Have any tattoos/where?: Nope
Piercings/where?: Nope!
Get motion sickness: If I read and it's really warm.
Think you're a health freak: Not at all. My aunt says I'm not healthy enough. But that's my aunt.
Get along with your parents: Parents? ya. Grandparents? No way.

[IN THE LAST 24 HOURS, HAVE YOU]
HELPED SOMEONE? yes.
BOUGHT SOMETHING? nope
GOTTEN SICK? nope
GONE TO THE MOVIES? nope
GONE OUT FOR DINNER? sure, taco bell
SAID "I LOVE YOU"? no
WRITTEN A REAL LETTER? yes!
WRITTEN IN A JOURNAL? of course
MISSED SOMEONE? sort of, not really
HUGGED SOMEONE? yes
FOUGHT WITH A FRIEND? nope
KISSED SOMEONE? nope
WENT ON A ROAD TRIP? nope
ATE A BURGER? no, but I ate nachos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home