Sunday, June 26, 2005

Say you need love (tell me, where does it get you?)

It's amazing, how fun people can be if you set your own jealousy and insecurity aside and attempt to see them as Christ sees them.

It's beautiful, how great life can be if you make bad days better by overlooking little details.

It's funny, how absence really does make the heart grow fonder, even if it doesn't seem like it.

It's shocking, how bad it hurts to be burned in the eye.

Had a pretty good day, after a few minor less-than-great details. Tomorrow is going to be hell in a handbasket though, with it being my first day back to work. I have an ortho appt. at 11 and then I go straight to work, and I probably won't get off till midnight or 1, depending on the length of the game. Joy.

I should start my Monday-night mantras early.

No wristband, no beer.
No wristband, no beer.
No wristband, no beer.
No wristband, no beer.
No wristband, no beer.

324 PLU, 312 PLU, 344 PLU
324 PLU, 312 PLU, 344 PLU
324 PLU, 312 PLU, 344 PLU
324 PLU, 312 PLU, 344 PLU
PLU 3124, PLU 3126, PLU 3141

Sorry, no lids or straws in the stadium.
Sorry, no lids or straws in the stadium.
Sorry, no lids or straws in the stadium.
Sorry, no lids or straws in the stadium.
Sorry, no lids or straws in the stadium.

Alright, I think I'm ready. Send some prayers my way!

EDIT: Wow, Satan just loves tempting me tonight. If I'm not jealous of one person, he tries to make me jealous of another! St. Michael, the archangel, defend me in battle!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home