Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Ni hao! Wo you yi ge wenti Blogger...

Okay so I can post and stuff but I can't read any of the blogs, the pages are unavailable, so comments won't be read until I get back. I think all the homesickness is gone, it was just the initial shock of not being surrounded by friends. Right now I'm just hanging out at home.

Here's some stuff

What Makes You.. by SheBangs12
Your name?
Your gender?
What makes you sexy?Everything
What makes you pretty?Your style
What makes you loveable?How sensitive you are
What makes you fun?Everything about you!
What makes you irresistable?Your voice
What makes you cute?How you laugh
Quiz created with MemeGen!


A feel good quiz by cerulean_dreams
your name is...
Your eyesmake men shiver
your hairis envied by many
your smileradiates beauty
your bodyis elegant and stunning
your hugsare warm and fuzzy
your kissis given only to those who deserve it
your loveis never wasted
Quiz created with MemeGen!


Your love is... by ChibiMarronchan
Your name is...
Your kiss is...erotic
Your hugs are...gentle
Your eyes...twinkle in the moonlight
Your touch is...heart warming
Your smell is...amazing
Your smile is...entrancing
Your love is...eternal
Quiz created with MemeGen!

These are so ridiculous. I give up on the world, it is turning into a blob of mindless sex-crazed mush.

Anyway, I hope y'all are having fun. Email me. It's the only thing I've got keeping me sane!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home