Friday, June 03, 2005

1 hour till graduation

Bonjour mes amis, j'ai retourner. I know it's only been a few weeks since my last encounter with the great workings of Blogger templates, but I was totally inspired by a banner I made so I simply had to make a layout around it. I don't particularly enjoy the background color, I'd rather make it black, but oh well.

I definitely enjoy the title of the layout, as is mentioned in the banner at the top of this page. Lately I've been realizing that this is a lesson I need to learn. I spend so much time thinking about the future and worrying about what I'm doing and what people are thinking and how I'm using my time that I never stop to just live. And while this isn't always a negative thing, I'm sure it's not the best. I think the Gospel of Matthew puts it very well: "Therefore, do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Sufficient for a day is its own evil." (Matthew 6:34) That verse epitomizes what I, and perhaps some of those reading this, need to practice.

And so the times will begin to change, summer will come and go, I will say my goodbyes and I begin to let go of all the things I hold dearest to me. It's going to be a challenge, but I'll try to remember these words: Aude Vivere- Dare to Live.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home