Monday, May 30, 2005

Nostalgia Somewhere

Today has been absolutely beautiful. I woke up kind of late, made eggs for breakfast (I can crack eggs with one hand now! Yay!), took a shower, and layed out in the sun reading and writing for most of the day. It's definitely the most beautiful day so far this year, praise God. Incidentally, I have discovered one of the best jazz songs in the history of jazz songs. Apparently my whole family absolutely adores this song, my grandpa can even play it from memory.

Moon River, wider than a mile,
I'm crossing you in style some day.
Oh, dream maker, you heart breaker,
wherever you're going I'm going your way.
Two drifters off to see the world.
There's such a lot of world to see.
We're after the same rainbow's end--
waiting 'round the bend,
my huckleberry friend,
Moon River and me.


Life is beautiful.

2 Comments:

At June 02, 2005 11:01 PM, Blogger Phydeauxs99 said...

Life is beautiful is a really good foriegn movie. Check it out.

Oh and here is a question. Did you crack the eggs with one on something else. Because that is easy. If you cracked them with just your hand I would be most impressed.

 
At June 03, 2005 11:46 AM, Blogger Erin Marie Hall said...

Life is Beautiful is sooo sad but sooo romantic! Possibly one of my favorite movies ever, but I haven't seen it in ages!

And yes, I tapped the eggs on the pan but I opened them with one hand, which is actually very difficult to do without breaking the yolk and without getting shell in the pan. I know some chefs who can't do it right, which is why I'm excited. :) :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home