Sunday, April 17, 2005

Well, there's bad news and there's good news...

Les mauvaises:
-I couldn't concentrate at Adoration
-Michael had a bad birthday
-I left Ben's early, making Skippy leave too
-I can't go to skit practice because I have to work
-I have to work

Les bonnes:
-It's gorgeous out
-Prom is this week
-I'm feeling better
-I had waffles for breakfast
-I have to work, but my boss loves me and it's a Sunday
-Today is le Mass de youth

Conclusion: It's a pretty great day!

"Trust in the Lord, with all your heart. Never rely on what you think
you know. Remember the Lord in everything you do,
and He will show you the way."
-Proverbs 3:5-6

4 Comments:

At April 17, 2005 2:31 PM, Blogger Andy said...

Well, I'm glad you're feeling better but your list needs some work. You shouldn't feel bad about making me leave because I really didn't mind leaving, and truthfully it's not that nice out. I was just blading at potatoe creek and it got sorta dark and it started raining.

 
At April 17, 2005 3:05 PM, Blogger Erin Marie Hall said...

Potatoe? Potato? Hmmm...

I'm definitely feeling better, though my head still hurts a bit. But yeah, it was gorgeous this morning. Then it got icky.

:)

 
At April 17, 2005 3:20 PM, Blogger Andy said...

Well, its alot better now and patato can be spelled both ways apparently because the spell check didn't pick up on it.

 
At April 17, 2005 3:25 PM, Blogger Erin Marie Hall said...

ok well then it can be spelled 'potatoe' and 'potato' on Blogger... but I'm sure 'patato' doesn't cut it. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home