Friday, April 08, 2005

If it rains, will you dance with me?

Haha well I know I just updated but this is possibly the oddest and funniest conversation ever.

* Yugi_moto take out his card deck
<DoesNotExist: Yu-Gi-Oh is fricking hilarious.
doesnotexist: the hero's all like "I play my Blue Eyes White Dragon in defense position and attack!" and they all act like it was a stunning strategical move.
doesnotexist: it's an overly dramatic version of a Magic the Gathering tournament, which makes it so hilarious.
yugi_moto: I play black skull DRAGON IN ATTACK MODE NOW BLACK SKULL Dragon ATTACK BLUE EYES WHITE DRAGON
yugi_moto: obliterate
doesnotexist: and they EXPLAIN THE RULES BEHIND EVERY SINGLE MOVE. doesnotexist: "My blue eyes white dragon attacks... THE MOON!"
yugi_moto: black skull dragon has 3200 attack points, blue Eyes white dragon has 3000 attack points i have the stronger monster by attack points that means you lose 200 life points
doesnotexist: no, i play Mystical Swirling Hat Shield to counter that, which increases the Blue Eyes White Dragon's attack by 53...
yugi_moto: I play pendulam machine
yugi_moto: no
yugi_moto: Mystical Elf does that
yugi_moto: Mystical Elf
doesnotexist: i play Flaming Sword of Goodness on Blue Eyes White Dragon as my last move, increasing my BEWD's attack by a triumphant 3333 due to the cheescake i'm eating.
yugi_moto: I sumon exiodea
yugi_moto:automatic win
doesnotexist: i play counterspell, discarding it.
yugi_moto: you cant
doesnotexist: Yes i can. o_O
* DoesNotExist holds up his counterspell.
* DoesNotExist taps two islands...
* DoesNotExist plays counterspell on exiodea...
* DoesNotExist discards exiodea.,
doesnotexist: Now then, i play...
* DoesNotExist summons Sephiroth!
doesnotexist: I summon Sephiroth in the Lance Bass position, which causes your black skull dragon to commit suicide from the terrible n*sync music.


Hahaha this is too funny. I love it. Bonsoir, all.

2 Comments:

At April 11, 2005 1:37 AM, Blogger Alex said...

There is no way that you get all the references..... just no way

 
At April 11, 2005 7:23 PM, Blogger Erin Marie Hall said...

Well, some were explained to me and some are just funny in and of themselves. And ya, some of them I definitely don't get.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home