Friday, February 04, 2005

Ishtar. Yes, I also posted this on LJ.

Well guys, I finally caved and got a Xanga.
You know what I hate? Boring filler posts. So I might as well say something of actual substance.

I think my family has an obsession with crappy movies. Currently, we're watching Ishtar, which I've officially dubbed the Crappiest Movie Ever Made. It's about two guys with absolutely no musical talent who try to make it big and end up in Ishtar, India... Pakistan... Africa... Morocco... yeah Morocco. So these guys are in Morocco, singing crappy songs, being led around by a blind camel. Wonderful, eh?

2 Comments:

At February 12, 2005 2:15 PM, Blogger Phydeauxs99 said...

Yea, Ishtar is a movie that just steals you time. It is a worthless piece of video trash. Oh well. Everyone should see it once. That way when you go see another movie that turns about bad. You can compare it to ishtar and laugh.

 
At February 18, 2005 10:26 PM, Blogger Mike said...

This coming from the man who feels that EVERY movie should be seen once, as he has seen every movie at least once.

Seriously, test him.

leahciM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home