Monday, December 13, 2004

A dream within a nightmare

Beware the Ides of December!


Yes, O people of much time and boredom, it is the Ides of December.
And you know what else? Caesar was a nut.

I think snow is amazing. It makes me want to go for a walk.

Mondays are now offically French Dance Party days... with Madameoiselle Boocher.

Nikki and I are pre-ordering the trampolines for our cell walls... *whistles (without a retainer)* We're off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of Oz!

More thoughts tomorrow, when I'll actually have time.

In Christ,
me



3 Comments:

At December 22, 2004 1:10 PM, Blogger Phydeauxs99 said...

I didn't know you had a blog.

I'm glad you can whistle. That ability is the goal of many.

Caesar was crazy. But he also was powerful. He had charisma.

Make sure the trampolines have edge covers.

 
At December 23, 2004 6:09 PM, Blogger Erin Marie Hall said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At December 23, 2004 6:12 PM, Blogger Erin Marie Hall said...

How do I always manage to delete my comments. It's kind of sad.

Anyway, I showed you my blog when we were at the library- don't you remember? Or maybe I'm losing my mind...

yeah, some must rely on orthodontic work to whistle. It's quite pitiful. *shakes head*

I feel bad because I laughed during the entire murder scene when we watched Julius Caesar in class... Switzer probably hates me now. What a shame.

I've played on trampolines twice in my life. They have to be the coolest things ever.

-La fin.-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home